Extended warranty with a term of one to four years (WE1 to WE4)
Repairs carried out during the contract term are free of charge 1). Necessary calibration and adjustments carried out during repairs are also covered. Simply contact the forwarding agent we name; your product will be picked up free of charge and returned to you in top condition a couple of days later.
Five reasons to order an extended warranty when you purchase a Rohde & Schwarz product
- A four-year extended warranty (WE4) usually costs less than a single repair
- Regular, preventive maintenance and calibration (CW1 to CW4) ensure product availability and full product performance
- You can reliably plan and calculate service costs for the term of the extended warranty
- Useful modifications such as hardware updates are performed – a service that only the manufacturer can offer
- You incur no transport costs if the product is shipped by the forwarding agent named by Rohde & Schwarz 2)
1) Excluding defects cause by incorrect operation or handling, and wear-and-tear parts.
2) Excluding costs for cross-border shipment.
Transparent, calculable operating costs instead of "service surprises"
Unexpected downtimes disrupt operations and tie up valuable resources for administrative and order approval procedures. Unfortunately, failures in highly complex systems and equipment can never be fully excluded – but the time and expense associated with such failures can. When you purchase a Rohde & Schwarz extended warranty, your operating costs are calculable, and you can focus on your core tasks.
Ensuring full product performance through regular maintenance and calibration
Preventive care and maintenance improve a product‘s reliability and performance. During regular calibration, we take utmost care to maximize equipment reliability and prevent future failures. This includes performing useful modifications such as hardware updates – a service that only the manufacturer can offer.
Using our modern test and diagnostic systems, we perform a detailed analysis of your equipment and can detect the first signs of irregularities of any type. Calibration at Rohde & Schwarz is considerably more than checking compliance with specifications – we keep your equipment in top shape.
Stable prices for the term of the contract
Everything is getting more expensive – but not service, provided you purchase a Rohde & Schwarz extended warranty. In doing so, you freeze today‘s service prices and are safeguarded against inflation and price increases. Rohde & Schwarz extended warranties are available for a term of one to four years.
Maximum protection at a low price
With a Rohde & Schwarz extended warranty, you benefit from long-term direct manufacturer support, at a fraction of the purchase price.