Seminars > TR309-4/TR309-5: EMC Measurement Software EMC32 (EMI and EMS): Operation training for ES/EMS-K1- experienced UsersCode: TR309-4/TR309-5 Product Training
Dipl.-Ing. Alfred Schmid plus members of the Rohde & Schwarz EMC systems department
The new EMC measurement software EMC32 from Rohde & Schwarz will supersede in the future the well-proven ES/EMS-K1 software. It provides all necessary support for commercial EMI and EMS testing, with the full variety of EMS test routines already included, while the more complex EMI functions are currently under development and will be available soon.
This seminar will help EMC engineers already familiar with ES/EMS-K1 to switch over to EMC32. Therefore it will focus on the differences between both softwares and the improvements EMC32 will provide.
For newcomers on Rohde & Schwarz EMC software we recommend TR 309-6/-7.
1st day (fundamentals and EMI)
- software structure, hardware requirements
- installation, support, product philosophy, development in the future
- generation of software setups to CISPR16 (conducted and radiated)
- examples for characteristic test sequences
2nd day (EMS)
- generation of software setups to IEC 61004-4-6/-3 (conducted and radiated)
- typical measurement examples
- EUT monitoring
- calibration and configuration
The whole training is TR 309-4.
For people only interested in EMI, it is sufficient to participate only in the first day (i.e. TR 309-5).
All EMC engineers and technicians who are familiar with EMC testing, in particular with ES/EMS-K1 and want to get the starting knowledge of EMC32 operation.